History

April the 1st 1946 may not have been the ideal time to start a new business venture in those difficult post-war years, but it proved to be the right time for Bill Search to move into a tiny attic office in East Parade, Leeds.

The business built and the fleet of hire equipment grew. At this time there were more requests from clients to purchase equipment which led to 1952 when we supplied our first diesel driven air compressor and pneumatic equipment.

In 1954 to meet the needs of a growing business the move was made to larger premises on Water Lane in Leeds, then a further move to the current location at Whitehall Road in Leeds in 1959.

In 1982 our existing Sheffield branch added a compressed air service operation providing compressed air solutions with in the South Yorkshire areas, this development was then followed by a similar development at our Nottingham operation in 1998.

2021 sees us achieve an enviable milestone of 75 years in business and 70 years providing compressed air solutions.

Timeline

Our history is your Future

Contact Us