Energy Recovery

Get as much back as you can.

Did you know that as much as 94% of the electrical energy used by an industrial air compressor is converted into heat and then lost through radiation in the compression process. The remaining 6% is converted into compressed air heat losses.

A properly designed HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEM can recover anywhere from 50-94% of this available thermal energy as low-grade heat, to heat air or water up to 90&‌deg;C or 140&‌deg;F

AT A GLANCE - Energy Recovery

Energy Recovery View

ASK AN EXPERT

Need technical information on Energy Recovery or need some advice on what Energy Recovery to use? Please ask our experts today.

GET IN TOUCH
Compressed Air Contact

  •    Leeds 0113 263 9081
  •    Sheffield 0114 244 6521
  •    Nottingham 0115 986 1141
  •    Email air@wgsearch.co.uk

 

 

Latest News

Final install completion of an Atlas Copco GA45VSD+ FF at our clients site, new compressor swapped for old technology fixed speed compressor, saving the client over £14,000.00 per annum.

 




Home   |   Products   |   Maintenance   |   Spare Parts   |   Reference Guides   |   Testimonials   |   Contact   |  

William G. Search Ltd. Whitehall Road, Leeds, LS12 6EP
Registered Office: Whitehall Road, LS12 6EP
Registered in England: 407145

© Copyright 2020 William G Search Limited